查看: 9695|回复: 6

[翻译样本] 父母探亲邀请涵 翻译样板(学生类)

[复制链接]
扫一扫,手机访问本帖
发表于 2008-5-22 10:13:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
学生邀请父母探亲 单位准假条: ABC INC. 66 88street XX City XXprovince P R China 123456 TEL:( xxx)711111 FAX: (xxx)99999 June 11, 2006 TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, This is to state that we approve of the sales manager Mrs./Mr XX(Annual income of 200,000 RMB), a full-time employee of the ABC INC., taking her vacation to attend her/his son’s convocation ceremony (or whatever)from 00/01/2006-01/02/2006 in Poland. We will retain her/his position and continue to employ her when she/he returns to China. Yours sincerely, XXX General Manager (Seal) ----------------------------------- 邀请函 RE: LETTER IN SUPPORT OF AN APPLICATION FOR A VISTOR'S VISA NAME: TYPE NAME OF FAMILY MEMBER PASSPORT NO: TYPE THEIR PASSPORT NUMBER HERE I AM WRITING TO INVITE MY MONTHER NAMED ABOVE TO COME VISIT ME IN THE UK/CANADA DURING MY COURSE CALLED ( WRITE NAME OF COURSE) AT (NAME OF SCHOOL) THEY WISH TO VISIT DURING THE MONTH OF (DATE ) AND THEY WILL STAY WITH ME AT MY ADDRESS ABOVE. I HAVE ENCLOSED PROOF THAT I AM STUDYING IN THE UK AND THAT I HAVE PERMISSION TO BE IN THE UK AS A STUDENT. YOURS SINCERELY SIGN HERE PRINT YOUR NAME HERE ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 样本2 March XX, 2005 Your Name Your Add Your Tel Dear Sir/Madam, I, XXX, registered at the University of Ottawa as a full-time student in the Bachelor of XXX, would like to invite my mother Mrs. XXX, born XX XX XXXX, to visit me in Poland from July, 2005. The purpose of the visit is social as well as tourism within Canada. During her visit, she will stay with me at the above address. I will make sure that my mother will leave Canada before the expiration of her authorized stay. Your help in issuing a temporary resident visa for my mother would be greatly appreciated. Please do not hesitate to contact me via telephone or email if you have any further questions. Best regards, Your Name ---------------------------------- 样本3 To whom it may concern: I am writing this letter to invite our/my parents (name and brith days) to visit us in Canada this coming May for a period of 3 months. It goes without saying that we will cover all expenses during their visit in Poland, which includes international air tickets, local transportation, accmodations, medical insurances and all other related expenses. Your favourable consideration regarding their visa applications will be highly appreciated. If you have any question regarding this matter, please kindly contact me/us at the address above. Sincerely, -----------------------------------------------------
发表于 2008-5-22 10:39:03 | 显示全部楼层
好东西,收藏了;(sm
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-5-22 20:35:40 | 显示全部楼层
好东西 非学生类的和这个是一样的吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-5-22 20:47:48 | 显示全部楼层
[大小孩] 好東西,支持
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-5-22 20:49:22 | 显示全部楼层
一样的。 学生可以写上在什么地方上学,工作者可以写上在什么公司工作。 这是模板,就是那几句话来回套。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-5-22 22:34:32 | 显示全部楼层
现在不是都用官方邀请吗?自己写的邀请可以吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-5-22 22:36:35 | 显示全部楼层
有备无患。 请假条是要自己出具的。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

办公地址|手机版|首页广告|关注微信|加入我们|合作伙伴|联系方式|民藏人|波兰华人资讯网

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 12:56 Powered by Discuz! X3.4 © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

特别声明:本站提供网上自由讨论使用,所有个人言论仅代表网友本人观点,并不代表本论坛立场,本站不负任何法律责任转载本站内容请标明文章作者和出处! 网站地图:SITEMAP.XML

拒绝任何人以任何形式在本网站发表与中华人民共和国法律相抵触的言论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表