查看: 5116|回复: 1

真诚,清静,平等,正觉--我和我的波兰客户

[复制链接]
扫一扫,手机访问本帖
发表于 2011-3-9 19:32:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
转眼到了3月8号了,通过DHL的网站,我查到样品已经顺利的投送了。就发了封邮件过去问她是否收到样品。同时,让她把所付邮费的单据发给我,We noticed that the mail is delivered yesterday afternoon. Please send us the payment receipt. If we conclude this deal in the future, the postage will be deducted from our final offer to you.
客户当天就作了回复,
Yes, really your mail with samples is delivered yesterday. The payment receipt is in office and that's why I'll send it to you on Monday (by fax). I hope we could make a decision soon.
(让人高兴的是,这个 “Soon”确实没有让我们等很久。)

我回复告诉她因为时差的原因(我们下班,她可能才上班1个小时。也就是说她在我们下班之前只有一个小时的时间给我们传真。当然了,如果她能想起来,传真也就是几分钟。我就是怕她想不起来这个时差的问题),最好发邮件。把单据扫描了再发邮件过来。因为公司的传真是人工的,而不是自动的。我担心她发传真没人接,就误事了。所以后来,我们一直用Email沟通,没发过传真也没打过电话。

过了几天,客户又发来邮件,问了些参数。而且还连上次没有解决的一个重要参数又以另外一种方式提起来了。(这时候,我是挺晕的。为了这一个问题,来来回回已经过招了很多次了。)
没办法,只好还是给她说about。这个词或者类似的词被我频繁的使用,实出无奈。

3月17号了。今年的钢材涨的很快啊。出于担心客户的问题不断,而钢材以及物价上涨带来的冲击,特别写了封邮件,
Dear  XXXX:
Due to the big price rise of steel and drop of the exchange rate, we have increased the prices for all machines. However, we will keep our offer to you effective within one month, namely to April 17.The price of steel and other raw materials rose greatly. After 17, we will never give you the price as we did.  Increased by about X% for all.
We are sorry for this.
(这里我特别把报价的截至日期写上了,以引起她的注意。后来发现,这封信,起到了一个很大的作用,以致于后来客户不再在价格上和我周旋了。我想那时候物价上涨,她是可以通过她在国内的朋友了解到的。)

在这封邮件发出去后,客户立即作出了回应(一个好消息:)
Dear Frank,
1. We've decided for your XXX machine. ……..That's why you should check it once again and then I'll make a decision.
2. I can't pay you 70% T/T. You should understand me. I don't know your company. We've never cooperated. I can pay you 30% T/T, 60% L/C or 60% T/T after shipment (it's very safety for me and for you too) and 10% after montage. T/T for me it's easier becouse I can send you money directly from my acount via internet and L/C I have to prepare many papers in my Bank and it's longer way. I'd like to do it as soon as it's possible.
3. If I finish with payment this week, when you will be ready with all of this order?
(最后这句,让我看到了下单的希望 :)高兴下。呵呵)

对于其他的一一回复。而对于付款方式,则作了进一步的争取,而且我希望是CIF条款,
我说,30%T/T in advance and 10% after montage is ok. However, 60% after shipment is not good for us. So,we suggest you to inspect the goods in our company after the goods is ready for you. When you see, you can pay.
According to our current orders from others and arrangement, our delivery time for all machines is 45days. Plus 10 days for booking space, and 45 transit time. The total days from China to Poland will be about 100days.
Second, please tell us the port of destination, so that we can offer you the CIF price.
If we can agree on everything, we will send you the final Proforma Invoice.

客户回复的很快,虽然感觉字里行间有些无奈,但,客户和我都在寻找对于双方来说都比较稳妥的方式,她说:
I agree with you. Maybe it will be the best and the most safety visit your company when the goods will be ready. If it will be not possible I'll make L/C in my Bank. Send me new Proforma Invoice
(她想作L/C,对于这个,我们一直没操作过,不了解。所以,我们还是想转到T/T上来。也许以后熟悉L/C了,就会同意吧。)

根据客户的要求,我发了P/I。并且附机上每台加价USD1000。这个加价是为了讨价还价用的。不过,她并没有表示异议。可能是因为物价上涨她也知道吧。不过,付款方式,我写的是,
1). 30% T/T in advance               
2).60% T/T before shipment
3). 10% Balance after installation.        
客户对这一点提出了自己的想法,
I'd like to have written: 60%T/T before shipment (if I visit your company) or 60%L/C (paid by Bank after shipment, when they will have Bill of Letter and another documents).
(她是想过来验厂后确定60%T/T before shipment的条款。当然如果不过来了,就是L/C。所以在回复里,我提议,we suggest 60%T/T before shipment (if you visit us, this is better, just inspect the machine by yourself.) or 60%T/T against copy of B/L by fax(after shipment, if you don't come. This is not good, but I persuade my boss to agree). By L/C, the procedure is complex as you told me.)
同时,在邮件里,我特别提示这个价格是FOB价,CIF价在知道目的港后给出。实际上,我就是希望她能接受CIF价,放弃使用自己的货代。

当天,客户作出了回复,告诉了她的目的港。在得知她的目的港名称时,我就觉得CIF交易有戏了。虽然几经周折,她最后还是同意了CIF交货方式。在她回复的邮件中确定了设备的价格以及支付条款,并且最终确定了下来:60% T/T before shipment or 60%T/T against copy of B/L by fax.

3.客户是位女士—— 阿弥陀佛保佑您和您的宝宝
在联系了将近一个半月的时候。我一直以为他是位男士。但客户坚持要指定货代,我们觉得指定货代风险太大,所以我回复说:
Dear  XXX:
If you appoint your own freight forwarder to book space and carry the goods to Poland. It will be your freight forwarder to send you the B/L, but not us. So, on the FOB basis, we will not accept the payment term: 60%T/T against copy of B/L by fax……………
(这里我是担心指定货代和客户出现不良行为,所以故此回复。)

她的回复也很坚持,
Dear Frank,
I bought in China not only my XXX machine. Always my suppliers gave me FOB prieces (freight was by my side of course). Always the same company (XXXX from XXXX) contacted with suppliers and gave them empty container. But always documents (original Invoice, original B/L, Certificate of origin) my supplier sent me after shipment by DHL. I've never had it from this company! I don't understand you.
I should tell you, I really want visit China and I'll try to do it. My only one problem is that on the beginning of April I'll have second child! I should visit you with my husband (we run our company together). I think it'll be possible to stay my mother with my new born child for 3-4 days. But I'm not sure. Only that's why I'd like to have this point about payment on PI.

看到这封邮件,我才晓得客户原来是位女士。而且要有第二个Baby了。所以在回复的时候,我就注意了一下用语,
Dear  XXX:
You are right. For freight forwarder with good reputation, they can send the B/L original to the seller. That's no problem. But, we don't know him before. What you can not understand is that, sometimes the appointed freight forwarder will send the B/L to the client directly. That will be very bad for the seller.
For our current order from XXX, we agreed on CIF XXX. And, this client paid 90%T/T down payment. And, we are arranging everything for him, including Original Commercial Invoice, Certificate or origin, B/L, packing list. And, yesterday, our export agent has applied for shipping space for his order(40GP, leave for XXX on April.2).

And for our last order to XXX, we agreed on FOB Qingdao. And, our client appointed his freight forwarder, like you. And, the B/L is sent to us first, and then we send the B/L original and other documents to our client by FedEx with postage prepaid. That's very good. But, for that order, our client paid 30% as down payment, and 65% before shipment. Otherwise, we will not agree.

May god bring you a lovely child. And, you'd better stay at home with your child. Going out soon after having a baby is not good for your health.
(这里我给她说明了我们现有客户的付款方式。同时衷心的祝福她能生个可爱的孩子。)
很快她就回复了。表示不会预付90%的。而且说明使用她的指定货代不会有问题。同时她说:
Another suppliers have agreed with my proposition of payment. It wasn't any problem. But I think your machine is the best and good packed. Only that's why we've decided on this. Now
这句话让我觉得关键时刻到了。客户在作一个取舍。她可能会因为指定货代的问题而放弃与我们合作。但,我们无法接受指定货代的操作。所以,即使放弃,我们也得坚持。在仔细考虑并和领导商量后,给客户提出了几个选择,让她自己来选。这种限定范围而由她来选择的方式,最终达到了双方意见一致的目的:
Dear XXX:
Under FOB term, you appoint the freight forwarder and only pay 30% down payment is unfair for us.
There are three options, among which you can select only one:
1. Offer on FOB basis. You appoint the freight forwarder, and pay 30% down payment, and 60%T/T before shipment.  You can ask your agent to inspect the machine in our factory.
2. Offer on CIF/CFR basis. We appoint freight forwarder, and you pay 30% down payment, and 60% T/T against the copy of B/L by fax.
3. Offer on CIF/CFR basis. You appoint the shipping line and we appoint the freight forwarder. You pay 30% down payment, and 60% T/T against the copy of B/L by fax.  

This is the best term for both of us. Please select one carefully, and give us a reply soon.
客户作出了我们也认为最合适的回复,
Dear Frank,
We agree with proposition number 2 (CIF, you appoint freight forwarder, and we pay 30% down payment, and 60% T/T against the copy of B/L by fax), but you have to write me the name of freight forwarder.
(她只是提出了一个附加条件,告诉她我们指定货代的名称。这个完全可以办得到。就此,指定货代的问题,解决了。而这个指定货代和付款方式的问题在这一单里,可以说是互相制约的。至少,我们通过这点达到了双方认可的平衡点。)

4.订单来了—— 一切有为法,如梦幻泡影。财富只是一刹那的事情,它的本质是布施(放下)。
我重新作好了P/I。把双方约定好的条款看了几遍就发给客户了。只是忘记了当初的承诺。以致于客户回复说,Today I'll send you the down payment. You have only forgotten about my cost of the samples (255USD). How we should do with this?
Confirmation of payment I'll send you next week, because from tomorrow to Monday we have Easter. I hope Tuesday or Wednesday you should have money.
见到邮件,我当然很高兴。不过,汇款没过来。这单还不算开始。
重新作好了P/I。发了过去。就等着汇款的动静了。当我下班收取邮件的时候,又收到她的邮件,
问我要受益行的地址。这下我心里有数了。想想,客户应该是打款了吧。所以赶紧给代理打电话。代理已经下班在家了。不过,还好。代理有银行的朋友,她对我说“一个电话搞定”了。顺便说一下,这个代理本人不错,工作比较敬业负责,也比较专业。
5天后,客户发来了bank slip的扫描件。
又过了两天,代理通知,汇款到了。也就开始生产了。

5. 紧张的CE认证—— 。
下单了。CE认证也就提到了日程上来了。我知道出口欧洲是需要这个的。虽然以前有客户说现在波兰对这个要求的不严格。但CE最好还是作的好。
而恰恰预付款过来没几天,客户就来了封信。
那天是3月31号,客户来信说,清关的单据需要CE。这样一来,CE是必须要作的。我告诉客户,作CE需要一段时间,但在发货前,我们一定会提供。工厂原来也不准备作这个的。因为觉得CE没有什么必要。所以为了这个CE也是费了不少的无用功。
值得庆幸的是,在接下波兰这单之后,我正在谈的另外一个欧洲的设备也定下来了。并且于4月9号收到预付款。而且这个货的交货期就在月底。这也就意味着月底前CE必须办出来。没的商量。这时候,也得到了领导们的大力支持。CE顺利的走上日程了。
所以,之后我是经常催问CE的事。有没有准备好文件什么的...同事们也都帮着忙活。办事效率也高了不少。
作CE认证的公司的业务员比较敬业,在这里感谢一下他。因为他的努力,我们顺利的把这个月底发往欧洲的货发出去了。至于他公司的名称,我就不提了。以免广告之嫌。而波兰的货的交货期很长,所以CE一办下来,我就发给客户了。这样我和客户对单据的事就算告一段落了。(后来FORM A差点没办下来,成了一段小插曲,在此就省略了。)
如果没有公司领导,同事,员工,以及CE认证公司的权力配合,相信这个认证是不会下来这么快的。所以,感谢所有参与这单的人。阿弥陀佛

与世无争
发表于 2012-3-15 11:45:47 | 显示全部楼层
{:soso_e134:}
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

办公地址|手机版|首页广告|关注微信|加入我们|合作伙伴|联系方式|民藏人|波兰华人资讯网

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 09:53 Powered by Discuz! X3.4 © 2001-2013 Comsenz Inc.

特别声明:本站提供网上自由讨论使用,所有个人言论仅代表网友本人观点,并不代表本论坛立场,本站不负任何法律责任转载本站内容请标明文章作者和出处! 网站地图:SITEMAP.XML

拒绝任何人以任何形式在本网站发表与中华人民共和国法律相抵触的言论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表